Friday, August 2, 2013

July 29, 2013 emails



The Blessing really helped, I love the Priesthood so much and If people recognized the power that it is, and that we are the only ones that have it they would be flooding the baptismal fonts, I just know it. I am so glad the Priesthood has always been in my home!!! I love you and Dad so much, thank you for raising me.



I love Monday's too!! Sending the package to either address will do fine I don't care. I have received one letter from you. I believe you that you write often, I don't know why I am not getting all of the letters. I am excited to see Cassidy in her new dress and all fancied up! I don't even remember what her dress looked like! haha!


This month seemed to go by really fast. Looking back it seems like it was forever ago that I was home laying sod and what not but then it also seems like I haven't been here very long. I think Chad is going to go, he just takes some time I think. But hopefully they get brave and just do it!


I am so excited to see a picture of her and her baby!!! haha I am getting anxious from here!


I am doing well and I know Heavenly Father is watching out for me! I love you so much!


Em

No comments:

Post a Comment