Saturday, August 3, 2013

Letter to mom July 29, 2013

I can't believe you still haven't got the new computers for the family history library. If the numbers go up without the new computers, there would not be enough working computers for everyone anyway. That is what's exciting about church work, It is never finished. Not until the end when Jesus comes. Alma 13:24 is a good scripture, there are a lot of different ways to look at the meaning of angels. They can be missionaries, actual angels, family history assistants to the director, and every member who is declaring the word in word or action. Alma 6:6 is great! If people were more aware of non-members it would make missionary jobs a lot more productive. They need to have member friends, the ward or branch needs to feel comfortable to them and they need to have friends.
You should read page 163 of Preach My Gospel the whole section of Family History. You are a missionary too mom! You are an angel ministering to those on both sides of the veil! I do love the members here. There are not a lot of active families, they are mostly single or part-member families. I wish we could help in the family history center, but there isn't really one here. And we don't have investigators to each about family history.
HI MORGAN!!! I (HEART) YOU
I am praying for the people of Waseca too. I hope that we can find those that are ready. I just need to keep having faith that we are helping people whether we see the results or not. Can you believe it has already been one month! Wow, crazy. Well I love you very much. I miss you alot, but I have faith that God will protect and watch over you while I am away. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Love, Emily


Christy: She has grown so much in this short period of time. Always encouraging us to be better. We share a lot of our favorite scriptures and thoughts and I love it. We also pray for the people of Waseca. For the Lord to soften their hearts and open their doors to my little girl! She has so much to share and will love them right into the gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment