Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Call from President Clements

So after Emily had said she just wanted to hear my voice, I emailed the mission office to see if it was possible to send her a recorded letter on something like a digital recorder or cassette or even a card from walmart that you can record a short message on. Much to my surprise, I received a call today from President Clements. He assured me Emily was doing good and was having a rough time last week, but seemed to be adjusting well now. She and her companion are working well and finding people to share the gospel with. She told him to tell me not to worry about her.
So I will continue for now with the weekly emails and daily prayers. She really does have a great mission President. Seems to really care about her and any concerns I have also.

No comments:

Post a Comment