Monday, August 12, 2013

Email home August 12, 2013



About the blog, we have to be very careful President Clements said we can not have names of anyone we are teaching cause anti-LDS places can find them and target them. So if you have any names of anyone I have talked about just delete the names you can call them Brother N, Sister P, whatever. Or you can call them by their first name if it is a general name, which I will let you know.



This P-Day we are going to have a Zone P-day in Mankato so we only have an hour to shop, eat, and write letters so I might not have time to write a whole lot but I will do my best. So don't think i didn't get letters you sent if you don't get a reply back this week. And Sorry I haven't sent you any cool Minnesota stuff yet in a small town like Waseca they don't really have touristy places, they don't really have stuff that says Minnesota on it. . . But i am working on it :) all in good time I guess!
So far I have sang in church 2x, born my testimony, and given a talk (the talk was for an elderly woman who could not make it to church, I just shared her words for her, and then bore my testimony), and we also got asked to sing next week, but I don't know if that was serious. . . Oh, and the only pianist they had in the branch just left to go to the MTC, the organ has capabilities to play itself but the piano in the primary room doesn't so for now I am also attempting to play piano for primary:) If I had time to practice it would be great but it is nerve racking when i haven't practiced. Tell Cass if she wants to serve a mission to learn how to play all the hymns and children songbook songs, or to just get good at sight reading:D
Well, I love you very much and every day I grow more grateful for the Gospel in my life and for the parents that I have that taught me right from wrong, and how to be a faithful member of the church. I am grateful for the testimony I have and that It will continue to grow every day of my life as long as I nourish it. I am greatful to have a father with the Priesthood power and the countless ways that power has blessed me throughout my life. I know that Joseph Smith restored that power to the earth and Jesus wants every male to have it so they can bless all of God's children. Jesus is my Savior, and I love him very much, I am grateful for his mercy and love he shows for us.
With love, Sister Smith
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment