Thursday, October 30, 2014

Email to mission office about packages sent there. October 28, 2014

Hello. This is Emily Elizabeth Smith's mom. I sent a package to the mission office when I was waiting to find out if she was going to be transferred last week. It said it was delivered on Oct. 17. Did you happen to get it? I don't know how long it takes to get it to her from the mission office. I am just making sure it will get to her. She said she hasn't heard from me in a couple of weeks. Thanks, Christy Smith



Their reply:

Dear Sister Smith,

This is to let you know that your daughter Sister Emily Elizabeth Smith got her package from you yesterday.  It did arrive here on the 17th.  Sorry for the long delay.  When a package is sent priority or first class they can be forwarded on but any packages sent parcel post (standard) or Fedex cannot be forwarded and are kept here in the office.  Packages sent by UPS can sometimes be forwarded – it depends on who delivers the package.
Packages here in the office are usually taken by Zone Leaders (when they have a meeting here) or taken to their Zone by President Forbes when he goes there for interviews, etc.
I hope this helps.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  If you have any questions let me know. Have a great day.

 Sister Thompson
Minnesota Minneapolis Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment