Monday, October 6, 2014

What to do with my life. October 6, 2014

not picture overload, I have been waiting for pictures to come for 3 weeks!!!!! Thank's for the bank balance. . .
Conference spurred in me a lot of questions about what I should do with my future. Elder Carlos A. Godoy (did you know that I know him? he came to our mission) but he talked about how our lives can be dramatically changed by an error of only a few degrees. . . So am starting to think about what to do. I need to know when school at USU starts. I feel like a huge financial burden on you and dad. Missions are really expensive, and so is college and I do not have any scholarships. I am kind of feeling like I just need to evaluate if I need to be at USU in January, or if I need to work for a while before. I was talking to Sister Riley who recently went home and she was telling me how hard it was to just jump right into school. About a month ago I felt a strong impression that I need to learn more about Speech Therapy, so that is also another factor. I don't know anything about it but I need to learn. How would I even go about learning about it? So I am just presented with a lot of options that I am pondering and of course I would love input that you and dad have. I will be fasting about it this Sunday and I would love it if you would join me in a fast. I feel so bad that I have to depend on you so much but what are parents for? I know you don't mind I would just love input from my parents as I am trying to make some decisions for the next year. Thanks so much, I love you.
There probably will not be much of a great letter this week, we have zone p-day. . . But I do love you so much!

With Love,
      Sister Smith

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 , Christy wrote:
I know you are on picture overload this week, but I just wanted to say hi. I am sure you will be spending your time this morning looking at all the pictures we have been sending. I checked your bank balance this morning too. Hope you are doing well. We will have to share our fav. conference messages via snail mail unless you have time today to share. I love you tons. Thanks so much for the pictures. I love them. So exciting that you got to see Sister Beeson and Sister Richardson. I especially love the giraffe picture. You are so beautiful!!! Can't wait to see that beautiful smile again. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox Love, Momsy

No comments:

Post a Comment