Saturday, October 4, 2014

Quick note with news of the week September 29, 2014

I read this one first, so I read Dietz passed away and I was just like WHAT??? that's all the info I get? then I read the other note about how he got in a car wreck, Who knew that someone could have so much wrong with him. I did know him we were friends in High school. How long had he been off his mission? I will keep his family in my prayers. I can't believe she has not had her baby yet! AHH!
WAY TO GO MOM!!! this week with scripture masteries I reviewed some that I used to know and made a more effective plan for how I was going to work on them. . .

With Love,
Sister Smith


On Sun, Sep 28, 2014 Christy wrote:

As of right now, no baby! She is still home. Also Dietz passed away. You did know him right? I do have good news though, I have 8 scripture masteries memorized! Go me. I am amazed. 1 Corinthians kicked my butt! Maybe I already told you that. Anyway, I am working on Mosiah 4:30 now. It really helps to read the chapter and know what's going on. I will keep plugging away. Thanks for all you do. Love you tons, mommy
This is my new coat. The one that won't kill me!

No comments:

Post a Comment