Thursday, October 9, 2014

Conference and finally I have a new nephew

Family,
Well, I am glad Lindsey finally had her baby! I've been waiting!! haha! I don't have much time to write today. We had a zone p-day today. We had an obstacle/relay race, played ultimate frisbee and capture the flag. My team mostly lost, but we aren't suppose to keep score anyway. We have an elder in our zone who is Polynesian, and he taught us the Haka (look up Rugby and see what they do) So we have been running all day long and I am tired, but it was also tons of fun.
I almost fell off my bike again . . . this is the 4th time I have almost fallen off. I am a total disaster and should be banned from riding my bike. It is 100% ridiculous!
But anyway, conference was amazing. Can you believe that is my 3rd one on my mission? Have you missed me yet? ;) wink.
Elder Godoy's talk really touched me. first I Loved that people spoke in their native languages in conference. I love listening to other languages, they are so beautiful! Elder Godoy came to my mission a while ago and so I feel like I know him. I honestly do not remember what he said at all. I just know that it was for me. I received so much revelation while he was speaking about how we ned to council with the Lord in everything that we do. I realized how I need to depend on the Lord much more and live with a focus of blessings that have been promised to me in my patriarchal blessing. All of you that have yours read it this week and ask yourself "if I keep living the way I am will the blessings of my patriarchal blessing be fulfilled?" I love you all. I know we listened to God's words this weekend. Review them and keep them in your heart! With love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment