Friday, October 24, 2014

October 20, 2014 letter home. I hate Fords!

I can honestly say that I have my own experience and I have come to know for myself that Fords are the worst vehicle EVER!!!! On my mission I have driven a Chevy Malibu, Chevy Cruz, Toyota Corolla, and a Ford Fusion. I have never had so much trouble with a car as I have now. We were without our car for a week and a half for it to get body work done. Then it has been to the dealership 5 times in the past three months, just to get the molding that fell off put back on! AND IT'S STILL NOT FIXED! UGH. I am so bugged about it. I never want to deal with a Ford dealership ever again after this experience. Also, I don't like how the car drives but worst of all...They use Snap-on Tools in the garage.  :( Yuck!! I did however see one Macsimizer in the garage, so one mechanic might be a good one. :)

Anyway, this week was pretty great. An investigator we have, "Ted" was a Mormon.org referral we got to teach him a great lesson of the Restoration. Then when we got home that night I realize that I had left my scriptures at his house. So we planned a time to go by and get them. When we went over his wife was home and she wanted us to meet her! So we did, and we taught a lesson. It was so cool! When we talked about being sealed (not something we normally talk about so early but she asked)  she looked at her husband and said "well we might have to do another one, then they talked about where they would hand the picture in their living room. :) It was so great. Then they both came to church and the ward was so welcome to them. Since we fasted for the trust of the ward, we've seen a lot of changes. Fasting is real. It works!

With love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment