Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Email to Mel. Great message for all

HI!!! I love freezer corn! and the corn here is sooo good. It would be great to have freezer corn to save for later! I miss homemade jam too! haha! all these things I used to have time to do. Oh well, I will have time later in life:)Has it been raining a lot in Duchesne? I guess that would be good, last I heard there was a ton of fires over that way. . . I know I have already been gone for 2 months. . . can you believe it?

I am doing great I have not been transferred. I am still here in Waseca but my companion went home and I got a new one named Sister Hansen who has been on her mission for 9 months. She is nice :) We only have 1 investigator right now but we have a lot of less-active people we are working with to help them come back to activity. I love so many of the people here! It is incredible!

GO DO FAMILY HISTORY!!!!!!! seriously that is so important to missionary work it is incredible! Doing family history is like serving a mission for the dead people. There are so many who have died and cannot progress until their work has been done. They will be stuck in Spirit Prison until we do their work! Mel, The temple is the greatest place ever. So many blessings are there and I know that as you do family history and prepare them for baptisms, you can continue to prepare yourself and one day prepare all those people in your family tree for endowment and sealing as well :) You can do it!
I love you tons and I am excited to be in the temple with you one day! With Love, Sister Smith!

No comments:

Post a Comment