Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Email 9-16-13



Well, maybe we don't have pictures because it is usually either Me or You holding the camera? it is sad that we don't have more but I know we have some. Does Linds or Megan not have any either? Does McCoy have to come home or is he sticking it out there?


It is super funny that Elder McLaws posted that on Facebook. I really was thinking about it a lot recently! Way to go! we are connected, maybe it's a message that the Lord is reminding to all of his missionaries to remind others who they are! I loved that thought from grandma it was so good. People definitely need to remember who they are, and that their Heavenly Father is there for them ALWAYS. No matter how damaged or dirty they may be. As far as I know I am allowed to watch the video of Cooper and I loved it! he is so big! WOW, my little buddy can walk!


This is a picture of Clear Lake (the clean lake in Waseca) it makes it kind of easy to not get in the water when it is this color! :D






On Mon, Sep 16, 2013, Christy Smith wrote:


Hello! I was just wondering why you and I don't have any pictures of us together. I'm so sad about that. Just found out McCoy young is really sick something he got from mosquitoes.
Well I just wanted to say a quick hello today. I wrote a good letter to send out today so hopefully you will get it fast. Love you so much. Keep up the good work. Prayers and hugs. Mom
Remember who you are.



No comments:

Post a Comment