Thursday, September 5, 2013

Do you love your mission?

So I told you I asked all my friends for advice. This is what I got from our friend Elder Mclaws.

I love my mission. I haven't always enjoyed it. I have rough parts. My last transfer in Duchesne I was debating killing my companion or running away but I knew that it would end eventually and that I would grow from it. I always looked at it like a marriage. Would I give up on my wife when times got hard?


haha! Elder McLaws :D It is true some days I do feel like running away, and the worst temptation I have had was holding the phone and knowing your number. I wanted to call you so bad but then I knew that I had already chosen to be an obedient missionary and calling you would not be obedient at all! Elder McLaws is great! hahah! I wouldn't give up on my husband so I guess I won't give up on any of my companions. . . you may have to remind me of that when I have harder companions to get along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment