Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I love you all so much! the past week has been crazy! I don't really remember what I already told you so sorry if this is a repeat, the weeks kind of mesh together for me. But this week we went to do an hour, maybe two, of service for a lady in our ward. We ended up staying for 5 hours! We first cleaned her kitchen and bathroom, then we wrapped her Christmas presents, and we had to decorate them. All of her presents had to be super cute. It was just nuts. Sister Riley wrapped while I decorated and put to & from tags on. I loved it so much! We watched the Christmas devotional while we wrapped, I felt so Christmasee :).
I was with the Thibadeau family for Christmas Eve and they have a symbol tree which is full of ornaments that remind them of Jesus and one ornament was a handyman belt and the whole time I was looking at it because it reminded me of Dad and I was trying to relate it to Christ. Then someone there talked about how Christ spent his childhood learning how to fix things and how to improve things. How His atonement is the same way, the Lord can fix anything! I love talking to older people, they are so wise and good at thinking of things in a different way. I love you and I hope you had a Merry Christmas. With love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment