Sunday, January 5, 2014

email 1/4/14



                                                     Happy New Year!!!!


So on Monday the weather is supposed to be a high of -18 with a wind chill of -50 so we are not allowed to leave our apartments SO, we e-mail today. you will not get e-mails from me on Monday.
If you could encourage the family to write me more that would be great, missionary life is hard and when I only get one letter a week it makes it kind of sad. i am so grateful to get a letter from you every week but you are the only person writing me. SO my Companion gets like 4 letters a day and I get 1 a week. Kind of how they like to get mail from me. . .I like to get mail from them.
Also, I have currently lost my wallet with everything in it, so if you will please stop my debit card so no one can use it that would be super great!
anyway this week was fun we played volleyball with the Z family on New Years Day and I have been SO SORE ever since! haha! I will write a bigger letter but we don't have much time so That's all for now,
Yeh Eh Nah
Sister Smith
Merry Christmas to me!

Christmas 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment