Friday, January 3, 2014

letter to mom dated January 1, 2014

I don't have a lot to say this week because I just talked to you a week ago and I emailed two days ago. But on my six month mark, we taught a lesson 100% Karen by ourselves! It was rough we read everything we wanted to say and they didn't understand everything, but it was to a member so they understood what we were teaching anyway. We also started teaching Sister N. Her husband is a member. She is so great and she really wants to be baptized. I am so excited for her to keep learning. She will be such a good member!
Today is a holiday, so it is our P-Day and once every transfer we can hang out as a district and we are doing it today. So we went to the Coffee Cup for breakfast at 6:00 am. I got pancakes, I could only eat one and they were a stack of three. The two leftovers filled the to go box overflowing! It was fun. Later we are going to play volleyball and boardgames with the Z family from the ward! Love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment