Monday, October 7, 2013

Sept 30, 2013 family letter

No photos this week. The printer was down. This week was the General Relief Society Broadcast. I was so excited to go. Last week I was having those bad headaches again-like the ones I had before my mission. Not good. We are working with a less active member who is struggling a ton right now and I have been thinking a ton about how I can help her. The ward fed us dinner before the broadcast and there were Dove promises on the table before hand that I shoved into my bag. Then I started my fast and forgot all about the candy until ending my fast. When I opened them they said, close your eyes and relax" and "Do what feels right" I thought it was ironic that they said that because I need to relax so I won't get headaches. And Do what feels right...follow the Spirit, which was the revelation I received during my fast. I know fasting can bring great revelation if we do it and focus on our fast not on how hungry we are. I am so excited for conference. This is my last letter from Waseca....Here I come North St. Pau! I love you all! With love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment