Monday, October 14, 2013

Email to Jamie Oct, 7, 2013

They did talk a lot about missionary work in conference, because it is so important! We seriously can't do anything without members help. We can teach but no one will ever stay active without the members, most people will not even be baptized if we don't get members involved. I know that as you pray and follow the spirit you will know what to do. Even just introduce yourself to the missionaries in Duchesne. We often need people to go with us to teach so we can have the rule of 3. I am sure the elders there have the same predicament! Do you have a mormon.org profile? If not you should create one, and if you already have one you should go updated it or answer more questions. The Lord has put you through things for a reason, for you to learn and so you can help others learn and come closer to Him. There may be someone on mormon.org as well as one of your friends who needs to hear your testimony and your experiences. I know that missionary work often seems big and scary, but you can share in so many ways! Follow the promptings and you will be blessed!
I loved the focus on women and the power we have to affect the world for better or worse. It really made me think about how I act, things I say, and the goals I have for my life. Thanks you for your prayers. Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment