Monday, October 7, 2013

Letter to mom Sept 30, 13

Great goal, to read the Ensign every day! They are amazing! Emma the girl we found on the short street, had us over for one appointment but it was not a restoration lesson it was more of us answering her questions. She didn't want to learn more, but the Spirit was so strong, it is just not her time yet.

Family history is tricky, especially when you are trying to teach it to someone who doesn't know how to use a computer!! That's what we have been doing. What an adventure! Brother N is a member. We got him signed up finally and he has gotten going. We always pray before we start. I am going to miss working with him. He just got ordained to a priest, and he has a calling teaching the Gospel Principles class. He really is incredible.

President Clements won't be my mission president for my whole mission because they serve for three years and he has already been out for two. He will be my mission president for a year of my mission.
The baby announcements ended up very cute! I am carrying it around showing it to everyone!!!

News of transfers is so crazy! The feeling is so weird. I am so excited, confused, nervous, stressed, and faithful. North St. Paul, Karen speaking, Crazy!!! Well I need to go pack. TTFN, XOXO Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment