Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pictures September 27, 2013

Found this super AWESOME old car that I love
Paint it up nice and that is a sweet ride!
Me posing in New Richland
First Minnesota souvenir

Things are going really well for me. This morning I got a call from President Clements telling me that I am being transferred to St. Paul, Karen Speaking. . . he told me that He felt it was right and that I will be able to do this. and I can go to the temple again! I am terrified and calm all at the same time it is a weird feeling. . . But I am excited none the less! So SEND MY MAIL TO THE MISSION HOME!! I WILL NO LONGER BE IN WASECA!!!!!!!


A lot of people here are sick too, I have been taking my vitamins like crazy, I do not want to be sick! But yes I do love Sister Hansen as well I learned a lot from her. I needed her positive attitude specially now that I am learning a language, i will need to be positive about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment