Friday, August 15, 2014

lost letter

Emily sent me a letter on a piece of paper folded up like an envelope. I guess the postal service thought it wasn't a good enough size, so they returned it to her. It took a while to get to me, but it made it in a bigger envelope with another letter.

Momma!
So you got a new car? Did you get a brand new red Denali? I loved the Denali. I am glad we got another one. I loved to bracelet and the past tense. The food you sent me saved my life. My new apartment had no food so I was glad I brought food to get me through the week until we could go shopping. I don't have much to say this week.
How are your scripture masteries going? I am to D&C 76:22-24 and I've done the first 4 Book of Mormon ones! Love ya, Sister Smith p.s. Do you study Preach My Gospel?

Letter dated 8-11-14
I am still in a temple area. I am only 15 minutes away from the mission home (as long as it is not rush hour)
It is so cool that you got 12 names reserved! You should send me one to do an endowment for. I can go in October. I can't believe Alex comes home in October! Life goes by so fast. I hope he and Emma get to see each other before he leaves, that would be cool for them. Did you get a letter from the mission saying that i'm coming home in December? or are you just saying that because that's when I hit 18 months? I'm done with 27 scripture masteries! You will definitely meet Sister Morris. Maple Grove will be the ward I go visit most from my mission. She took me shopping for some new skirts. I got three new skirts and three new shirts for $20.00. It was sweet! I don't leave all my food behind, but i do leave most of it behind when i get transferred. I have a lot of stuff to move and I don't have room for food. Sister Fullwood has been in our area for 2 transfers already. I do love her, it is just a challenge. She is negative and gossipie and I am constantly fighting against it. It seems like anyway. She is also one of those people who as soon as she finds something that bothers you, she will do it constantly just to bug you! Anywho I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment