Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Letter to dad - mental telapathy

Hi dad. It's kind of funny that on Sunday I thought "I need to write my dad" so on Monday I wrote you, then on Wednesday I got a letter form you! We were both thinking about each other. That's cool that you get to hear from all the returned missionaries. I sure do hope that I have changed a lot too. sounds like you are doing better than everyone else at memorizing scriptures. How is it going? Do you have any new ones memorized?
I am doing OK. I'm really stressed out recently, but I'm trying hard to stay positive and calm. I don't always know if I'm doing the best I can. There is so much to do and if I can't ask my companion for help who can I ask? I have been praying so hard for the Lord to strengthen me, because I can not do it all on my own. But I still feel overwhelmed.
Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment