Saturday, August 2, 2014

email July 28, 2014 New area. Downtown Minneapolis

Today I am doing so great! I love my new area, I am currently sitting in Uptown Minneapolis. My new area includes Minneapolis, downtown Minneapolis! How exciting. I drove through and I was so scared, I am going to learn how to be a city driver. I was so sad to leave the Parkinson home too. Both Sister Shumway and I were sure that it was her that was leaving, and that I was going to stay there for the rest of my mission. But It was so sweet, the Relief Society President in Maple Grove took us shopping (at Goodwill, basically a DI) and she was crying that I was leaving. I have never had anyone cry because I was leaving an area. that was definitely my favorite ward that I have served in so far. It was by far the most challenging area for me but also the one where I felt the most support and the most love I will be friends with those members forever. Sister Parkinson is not allowed to e-mail me, so she did not send me those pictures.
I am so glad that you finally realize how freakishly fast time is flying! This is no good! When does Alex Farnsworth come home? I remember the last time I saw Tyler Harper, I can't believe that was 2 years ago. . . ahh!
I ran out of money on my Mission card, so I had to buy groceries with my personal account, so I spent a lot of money at Target this week, don't be alarmed. . . The previous missionary left me no food in this new area so I had a lot to buy. My miracles this week were pretty good too! I am excited to share them in my letter home! Love Ya!
Emily's new companion, Sister Fullwood she is from Rupert, Idaho. She has only been out one more transfer than Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment