Friday, December 6, 2013

Letter to mom dated Dec 2, 2013

I just wrote a long letter, so I don't have much to say except thanks for the Christmas tree. We love it and it makes us so happy. It's snowing here currently, but nothing is really sticking to the ground so it is not too bad...YET.
I wore my Karen skirt to church on Sunday and everyone LOVED it! It made me so happy. It was really expensive, but I figure it'd be worth it to buy such a great Karen thing ya know? I'll justify it I guess. It wasn't really too bad. IT was $40.00 which is way more than I would pay for any other skirt but oh well.
We get to be in the Ward choir. They normally don't have one, but I guess for the month of December they do. I just love singing. It makes me so happy.
I know I don't talk about the work going on here very often, but it really is going great! There are just so many names and I don't like calling them Brother____ or Sister ___ because it gets confusing. We are so blessed and watched out for. I love being s missionary and I wouldn't want it any other way, or to be anywhere else. I am so happy! I love this experience! I love you and everything I have learned from you and dad. With love, Em

No comments:

Post a Comment