Monday, December 16, 2013

12-2-13 email

I LOVED the Christmas Tree! Thank you so much! we got it the same day Sister Riley got a package of Christmas presents and we were so happy :) When I realized i had been out for 5 months I had a small freak out! time is flying by! this is just way too crazy!
My Thanksgiving was great! you will get more details in the family letter but I tried to be good too. I am getting in the habit again of only having one helping of food which means I have to eat slow or else members will just keep piling stuff on my plate. It is really hard to loose weight specially here where our resources are very limited. I am gaining a lot of weight becasue our exercise is never very good :(
The voice recorder is something we would use to have the Karen members record stuff so we can practce saying it like them and also to record ourselves saying stuff every once in a while so we can see the improvement we are making. Using my camera is going just fine, I just do videos so you really don't need to worry about the voice recorder. It would basically be pointless after my mission anyway. I love you so much! Thank you! oh and I don't need tons of pairs of garments just a couple, whatever you send will be fine!
I love you too! thank you for all of the prayers! Talk to you soon!
With Love, Sister Smith XOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment