Friday, December 13, 2013

Family letter Dec 9, 2013

I am so happy to be a missionary! We were teaching a lady who is Karen and someone knocked on her door and in came about 30 Karen carolers! So we got to be carolled to in Karen. I recorded it and tried to email it to you, but i was not able to so you will have to wait until that camera card gets sent home, I guess. But it was really cool!
This week we listened to sacrament meeting, translated into Karen. I basically didn't understand much but I did hear one part in English that I loved. It said, "When you don't get an answer to your prayers, thank God for trusting you. And I thought that was cool. I often just want answers to all my prayers like hts to do with certain investigators or how I can be better, but I guess God trusts me to do what is right for the investigator and people He has placed in my path. I love you so so much! With love, Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment