Friday, December 20, 2013

Family letter 12-16-13

We were asked to sing a song in Karen at the ward party. So we sang Hark the Herald Angels Sing. It was pretty awesome. Then a sister taught us how to sing a song about the Love of Christ. It was a lot of fun. This week was an adventure. We went on exchanges so my companion for the day was Sister Smith. We taught a lady named Sheryl. She was super crazy. We definitely figured out that she was not fully accountable that day. We shared the first vision and she started crying and then said "That's happened to me twice" then she had a small freak out. I have never seen the fist vision create such a strange reaction. Anyway, we had a lot of awesome things this wee. But I'll talk about the Mormon Chorale. We went to the Friday performances and it was so good. It was long and I was tired, but it was still good. I think 1/2 the choir comes from my ward. :)


Emily sent home a sacrament meeting program and decided to narrate the program. The contacts on the back page for the missionaries still show the previous sister. She was kinda bummed, she has been there almost three months now. They should know her name. Also the Ward Family History consultants let her do family history at their house. She loves them. Of course she crossed all the phone numbers out. Not sure if she thinks I will call them or what. Oh well. It was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment