Thursday, December 12, 2013

Email Dec 9



Thank you so much for the pictures! I have been thinking a lot about how I wanted to see more pictures soon so you read my mind! haha! I would love to be part of the gift exchange! I will send him something! I am excited! Thank you for sending his address because I don't have it. and I have jayson's but I am not sure if it was the mission home or the real address. If you could get me Nick and Braken's mission home address that would be great! I'm assuming that Megan is making another one of those calendars with everyone's pictures on it I definitely want one if she is making them again. . . :) I love seeing everyone and that way my companion can see every member of my family! haha! I love you! Don't worry too much about me my coat and boots are really warm. I wear lots of layers and President Clements doesn't make us go out if it is too cold. We just need to have appointments and stay inside as much as possible! I'm staying warm enough! Yeh Eh Nah Pah Doh!


On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Christy Smith <tasmith64@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hello! Shelly sent me an email that Braken wanted to be part of the cousin gift exchange. So she wondered about you three missionaries exchanging gifts. I told her that would be fine. So you have Braken. My question is do you want to get him something yourself and send it or do you want me to do it? I don't know what you have time for. Shelly suggested a gift card to Taco Bell or chili's. I know he loves brownies. I have sent him brownie boxes before and he was very happy about that. Let me know what you want me to do. I think he has written you you should have his address. But maybe I will send it anyway.
1439 S. Marion
Martinsville, IN 46151
Thanks, let me know how I can help. Love you tons! Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment