Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Nov. 1 letter to mom

We have district Pday today so we are just going to be with our district, so I don't quite have time to reply to your letter, but i wanted to let you know I'm doing great. We are teaching a lot of people so that's great! I will give you more details next week. Thanks for the package :) You are the greatest mom ever. This week was rough for me cause I was just discouraged about the language but it all worked out! I love you tons. I'm well taken care of here. With love, Emily

Silly girl, I love how she just slips in how the language was getting to her this week. Starts out "I'm great" and "we are teaching lots of people" and oh by the way it was a hard week. I'm glad she got things sorted out. Just needs to have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment