Thursday, July 18, 2013

Letter home to Jamie



I am homesick today but the amount of homesickness changes by the hour. Some second I am not homesick at all but today was my first real crying session but my companion was there for me and she helped me out of it! I love that everyone prays for the missionaries. Missionaries are the 2nd most prayed for group in the whole church! It must help, and we need all the help that God is willing to send us!

My mom is like THE best person to hang out with! she's the coolest. Scrapbooking is fun too sounds like your weekend was great! Family History is really exciting and it is part of missionary work It needs done! you go ahead and get hooked on Family history work, it is a good thing to be hooked on!

You will do great in your new calling. Don't worry I am petrified about my calling to serve a mission but the Lord provides a way. I definitely don't know enough to be a missionary but here I sit with my name tag on my chest in Waseca, Minnesota. Thanks for the e-mail I love hearing from home!


She hides this homesickness from me. Cassidy and I don't get this in our emails and letters. Wonder if she doesn't want me to worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment