Tuesday, July 23, 2013

July 22 emails

I paid but they are going to reimburse me for the luggage. I don't use my personal debit card a lot cause they give me 150 for each month for food and living supplies but I am glad you are taking care of my card. I am glad to know I have money if I need it. I think the monthly 400 covers my rent and the 150 referenced earlier and things of that nature. I love answering your questions so don't feel bad about asking them :) I do have an address in Waseca and I have been wondering why it is taking so long to hear from you. I have not got a letter from you once yet. just packages. I will give you my Waseca address but don't give it out to people cause I don't want to have to change my address every time I get transferred.But I am at the library and I don't have it here so I will send it in the letter. I am happy this is definitely hard and I definitely wish the members would have us over more and find people for us to teach but this way I am learning how to do the hardest part of serving first. I had been homesick but It is gone now. I still love you and miss you lots but I love Waseca too and I love the members that I do know that have us over and help us teach and stuff. We mostly teach part-mamber families so it is easy for those to help us teach their nonmember family members. haha! I am Happy here and I love it. I got a blessing from President Clements and he told me that my homesickness will soon subside and the hole left from my family's absence will be filled to overflowing with the love for the people I serve and my companion. So I know that eventually people will let us in their homes and I will love them more than I already do! I love you so much mommy.

With Love, Sister Emily Smith



On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 6:47 PM, Christine Smith <toolmama7@yahoo.com> wrote:


I was just looking over your banking account and was wondering about the $60 delta charge. Did you have to pay for your suitcases? Also I transferred $300 into your account. I don't really know what a good amount is or even how the money works for you. I just want you to have what you need. I guess you could transfer it yourself, but it's done. So we pay the monthly $400, does that cover your rent or what? I know I always have so many questions, but it takes a week to get the answers so I have to ask them when I think about them. I also wonder if you have an address in Waseca or if all the mail goes thru the mission office. It seems to be taking forever to hear from you. haha. I just hope you are getting my mail quickly. I got some nice pictures from President Clements of you and your companion. You look so good and happy. Are you? Grandma and Jamie tell me you are (or have been) quite homesick. I pray that things are getting better for you. You should be seeing a letter from me soon. I sent it out today. Well we are headed to Bear Lake sometime tonight or tomorrow (you know your dad) so i guess i better go pack. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo. Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment