Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Letter dated July 22, 2013 to mom

(Christy) I ask her a lot of questions still trying to figure out what is going on in her life now. So this letter answers some of the questions.

I love all your questions. I feel like i know what to write that way! I definitely use my bike. We bike almost every day. Thank you for feeding the missionaries. You are great! Now, just find people for them to teach! I am an hour away from the Mall of America. Definitely we would both be distracted if you came to Minnesota. (Christy: Mona Farnsworth keeps trying to talk me into a road trip to the mall)

I really do love Minnesota. We are teaching Brother Norman who is an excommunicated member who is so ready to be re-baptized it is crazy. He loves the gospel, and he is more active and dedicated than most of the members of the branch. We are also teaching Tyler Engel. He is an 11 year old boy who is a lot like Morgan, but more angry and upset, but he likes cars and the same music as Morg.We are also teaching Brother Penkaty. He knows the gospel is true, but he doesn't want to change. He reads regularly and he just likes to be rebellious but I love them all so much. They are funny and so loving. I am excited and hopeful that they will have a desire to change and be happier in their lives.

I have yet to receive a letter from you mom. I don't know what's going on with them.

I love you very much. xoxoxoxoxoxox Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment