Saturday, July 6, 2013

First letter home

Hey, Friday is my P-Day! Yesterday and today have been so great! I love my branch president, he is super cool! we spend a lot of time in class so the days seem long but they go by fast. if that makes sense! I am already learning a lot! I miss you all. Everytime I think about it I start to cry, but I am praying for your safety each time I pray, which is kind of A LOT!! Please be so careful while I am gone I love you too much to focus on things here if you guys are injured! Dad, PLEASE be a safe driver, stay awake! I love you and couldn't stand anything to happen to you while I am not there to be with you. I am grateful to be here learning and serving.

I got a package from Susie which was really really nice! I already sent a letter home so I hope to hear from you soon! Mom, could you send me my razor, I left it in the shower in my bathroom. also if you could send pictures of our family, and our house, and Duchesne, etc. Mostly family just to have if you can find a nice photo book thing that is small and easy to carry around that would be great if not that is fine as well. :) That would be great! I am actually really homesick right now but my branch president talked to me last night and he said it usually goes away by Sunday, which I hope so, cause I hate crying all the time when I pray or read letters, or think about home. But when he was talking to my branch it was really cool cause he started talking about how we are Angels, and I was thinking NO WAY! that is exactly what President Young told me! Anyway it was really cool!

Mom how are you doing? I miss you a lot and I am so glad that I got to spend the time with you that I did! I miss doing Family History work tell me all about your awesome adventures with that! Have Cassidy, Morgan, Jennifer, Lindsey, Mel, and Jamie e-mail me or write a letter! I feel so excluded from everyone! I was so used to being home all the time with everyone, now I am with my companion all the time it is weird! But she (my companion) is cool!

We have 30 minutes to be on the computer to e-mail but I didn't have any e-mails and the only e-mail I know off the top of my head is yours so I guess you get all the e-mails and since yours is the only address I know off the top of my head you will be the only one getting letters from me until someone writes me first!

I basically feel like I did the first couple days in Logan but this is a little better because I am basically busy all day long so I don't have as much time to feel scared. and I have friends here already. My roomates are really cool and so are the sisters next door. One of them is just as homesick as I am so we have each other! and The Elders in my district are cool, they are going to Tampa Florida, So I guess we will be parting there but in our branch and our zone everyone is going to Minnesota, Minneapolis except the three sets of Elders that are in my district.

Yesterday I ran 1/2 a mile, then did some weight lifting so I am pretty sore, and my feet have at least 3 blisters each but that's okay cause we spend a lot of time sitting so hopefully my feet will touhgen up and get calloused so I can be ready to go by the time the MTC is over. But the food is really good and there are at least 4 choices for every meal then there is fruits and veggies and desserts so I have to watch myself carefully. I am gonna try to e-mail Cass real fast so have her check her e-mail if she doesn't have one tell her to write me so i can have her e-mail. and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write me letters as soon as possible, I miss you and can't wait to hear from you! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment