Saturday, July 6, 2013

Letter from Emily

I sent you a letter but I leave at 8:30 am and yes I can call home but IDK your cell number. . . and so I am planning on calling you to make sure you answer, then hanging up and using my phne card to call so I can get more minutes out of my phone card!.

Did the FHC people just give you the wrong key or what??? COOL! I hope Cassidy learns to enjoy Family History it really is super cool! What did you teach the 4th ward boys?

YOU MADE IT THROUGH 4TH OF JULY WITH NO NAP?!?!?!?!? you crazy! wow! 4th of July was pretty cool here, but not as cool as home! but we got to watch a movie (17 miracles) and have a nice devotional then watch fireworks. as a result of the holiday our bedtime was extended and we didn't even have to be back to our residences until 10:45 which normally we have to be back by 9:30. and then the next day was p-day and that is when we do our service at 6:00 am! so I didn't get much sleep last night but I sent some letters, did my laundry, I ended up with a pair of your garmets so I will have to send them your way so I don't wear them thinking they are mine! haha!

I am LOVING all the letters I think I get the most letters out of anyone in my district which makes me feel pretty cool! I am trying to write back fast but I don't have a lot of free time, so explain that to anyone who asks but I do Love the letters and I still want to get them!

:D I love you! Talk to you on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment