Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Leter to mom September 8, 2014

Before I forget, can you send me a fall coat. or put money into my account so I can buy a new one.

President Forbes wants us to use family history more in our finding, especially where we have an awesome family history center in our building, but we don't get on very often. Plus when I do I know you have tons of stuff you're working on so I wouldn't know where to go.

The teaching is going well. As of right now we only have one solid investigator.

I thought scripture mastery challenge was a good idea. What better things do they have to do when they are bored in class than to memorize scripture? Oh well, I guess I will have to write to them.

I am so excited for Lindsey's baby too! If he was born on the 26th that would be easy for me to remember cause that's when I went into the MTC (different month but month marks are a big deal on a mission)

You are I are so synced it is weird (mom).

I did get moved before the scripture mastery challenge with the seminary students. I'm still in the same zone as Sister Shumway so I'll have to ask her if they still did it. We got the whole district involved, except Elder Shrestha refused because "English is not his first language" haha. So silly.
Well I love you so much and I emailed you a novel so this letter is kinda short.... xoxoxoxoxoxoxo Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment