Monday, September 22, 2014

Another baptism! September 22, 2014

I get so excited for Monday to see if I have a new Nephew or not! So I had no idea that Scott and Sandy Verde were the witness couple to your wedding! How cool!
Spanks would not cover much, especially of my garments. But I do wear biking shorts. I feel fine now, my bruises are mostly gone, I do have headaches mostly daily i am not sure why, it is so weird.

Let's hope Lindsey does not need you on Thursday. . . ha! I don't even know what Jury duty is except apparently something bad.

I did find a new coat, I will send a picture maybe next week. Gretchen is BAPTIZED!!!!!!!! She is the coolest person ever, she just loves the church and she recognizes blessings from living the gospel every day. and she shares them with us every day. No investigators, mostly we are working with recent converts and less actives right now, and of course trying to find new investigators. The temple is closed for cleaning this month, plus my companion has already been this quarter, so I have to wait until October when the new quarter starts anyway. It is awesome that you are finding so many names to do work for!

I love you too! My scripture masteries have been super bad, I have not really been working on them at all. I will do better! Love ya!

With Love,
      Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment