Monday, June 23, 2014

my day is going great! We just cleaned our home, i cleaned the bathroom while Sister Shumway cleaned the Kitchen. Then I vacuumed. Then we did laundry while we studied, I read Jacob 5 today, and received some cool insight about how it can apply to me! then we came right straight to the library to e-mail! Today I killed 3 spiders in the first 30 minutes of me waking up. it was terrible, but it had to be done. there are not usually so many spiders in our basement but I guess today was special. 

Who is the manager of the pool? is it still Angie? what is the usual turnout for Water Aerobics? How is the weather in Utah? it is still SO rainy here. usually we get 3 inches of rain in June, this June we have gotten 13 inches of rain. . . it is just NUTS!

Did Cassidy get to dance at Drill camp at all or was she sick? I would hate to be sick then because then you do not get put into the dance in a very good spot. 
I will pray for you while you fly to Idaho! haha! 

We are not allowed to use member computers unless it is a holiday. So we do still go to the library, but with the move, we are a lot closer to a library than we were before. There was one is Osseo but it was not open on Mondays so we had to drive to the Maple Grove library which was around 4 miles away but now we are only 1 mile away from the Library, and we shop at Aldi which is on the way to the library! So it is really nice unless we Need to go to Walmart, because Walmart is super far away. (not really super far but if it is more than 4 miles from our house it is just a lot of miles to use just for one trip). We have a Target less than a Mile from our house but we can not go to it because it is just outside of our ward boundary, and we can not go outside of our ward boundaries.
I heard from Emma once, she seemed like she was really enjoying the MTC. Which is good, it was definitely an experience like nothing else to be there.

How fun! I love the motor home! I love going camping, and Sunday drives. How far away is Flaming Gorge from home? I do not really have many memories of there. Is that where we always got our boat stuck in the middle of the lake?
That article is really neat. I love how he says when you feel like there is nothing else you can do to kneel and pray. Knealing prayer is a principle I have learned a great deal about on my mission! it really is a different experience to kneel in prayer. I am out of time, I love you so much! TTFN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment