Friday, June 13, 2014

Family letter June 8, 2014

Your emails were all so inspired! They all gave me something good and inspirational to think about. Last week was on the rougher side. I just got overwhelmed with setting goals and not having enough baptisms and achieved goals and investigators. But I got a blessing and all is well. No need to worry. Every single email I got today had something inspirational and uplifting in it. You are all amazing and super in-tune to the Spirit and the ways you can bless my life.
So school is put here, it's summer time. And Bishop's kids love to play games so we got to spend all of our p day playing games with his kids. We played Ticket to Ride. I won of course! (With Anna's help) then we played a game called "wise and otherwise". I was losing and then we stopped playing to get our hobo dinners ready, cause they invited us to have dinner with them.
Transfer news came. Both Sister Shumway and I are both staying! One of the Elders in the ward is leaving, but another elder that served in North St. Paul with me is coming to Maple Grove. He's cool.
All is well in Zion, I love you! Sorry this letter is not super spiritual, but I was playing games!
With love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment