Monday, March 3, 2014

Oh my goodness when you said Lindsey was sick my heart dropped, Last Monday or Tuesday I had a nightmare about Lindsey being really sick so I have been super worried about her all week. But I was glad to hear that it was just flu and pregnant sickness.
I love Cooper and I miss him so much, but my oh my, I have the CUTEST nephews in the whole world! I love all of the pictures you sent! oh p.s. the computers I have now the videos work:) I love our family too, they are great! haha!
With Love, Sister Smith


On Sun, Mar 2, 2014 Christy  wrote:

Well it's Sunday and I am headed home from Logan. I told you in a letter but you won't have it yet, so I will tell you again. Lindsey was pretty sick the day we got home from our trip. Maybe a touch of what Morgan had. It didn't hit her until she got home but we did have to get up at 4:30 am to get to our 7 am flight. She wasn't pregnant when I booked the flight. I know it's early, but that's what worked for us. I had to be home by 6 for fhc shift. Anyway the soonest I could get up there to help was Friday. Grandma and pa went to Idaho for the weekend, so I hitched a ride. By the time I got there the flu business was gone, not the preg sickness though. I washed clothes, helped plan a menu for the week and grocery shopped. Cooper is so cute. He loves to grab my finger and take me exactly where he wants me to go. Mostly on the floor in the front room to play cars. And he drags me down until I sit to play. He even cried for me one night to rock him to sleep. I love that kid! At Disneyworld he got to ride a little train. I got a few little videos on my phone. He made us watch them over and over. His whole body just shaking with excitement. It rained every day I was in Logan so we didn't get to go anywhere. No tv and no outside. I was going a little stir crazy one day. Ty took Cooper to Brigham city to play with his cousins from California Friday night and Linds went to bed at 8:00. I was in my pjs, but seriously debated getting dressed and going shopping. I didn't. Read my scriptures and ensign instead. Saturday night was much better we put Cooper to bed and watched a movie. We have the best family in the world. Every time I think about my blessings our family is first on the list. I am so glad to know that we can be together in heaven. We just have to work hard to be obedient so we can all be there. No one gets left behind. That would break my heart. So you get out,there and work hard to help people understand that. Family is what matters. I love you tons and pray for you daily, hourly, minutely....lol love, mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment