Monday, March 10, 2014

Email March 10, 2014

The pictures are so fun! (I have been sending her pictures of our Florida trip)
I wish I was still there to go flying with Dad too, That was kind of our thing:) I love to go flying! haha! The Senior couple here was talking about flying with dad, and they were asking my all about his plane and what routes we take and where we go. It was fun:) Lindsey did not tell me about the job offers.
Ben and Megan will have some amazing children to raise in the millennium! but I hope she will be able to have more kids too.
Your new calling sounds awesome! How are you liking it so far? I do wish you the best of luck! How is Vionne? You should definitely read a family history every week then tell me about it! I would love to hear stories! Also, if you could find out how we are related to Joseph Smith and see if there are any stories about that line of our ancestors that would be great, people keep asking and I feel SO LAME not knowing anything. We do have a family history center but not much time to do it.
Emma is awesome! She will be a great missionary! She is getting a lot of cool preparation experiences! Is she not going to school? Is she just working?
Anyway I love you so much, and today is district P-Day so we won't have much time for letter writing, just so you know!


With Love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment