Monday, March 17, 2014

Email 3-17-14 Week 38

I did not yet get my Down East shirts. . . I am glad to know you sent them! But I did get your fun St. Patty's day package! I did not have green eggs or green milk for breakfast. We don't have any eggs, Sister Beeson ate them all. . . and we don't have food coloring. Corned beef is a big thing, we had it last night for dinner, and it was super good! I like it a lot!

You taught both lessons in one day? You are a champ! I don't think I ever heard the talk by John Bytheway. I don't know where it would be. Jamie e-mailed and said your lesson was really good:) Just a random request, both my companion and I are trying to watch what we eat so maybe next holiday instead of sending candy that we have to look at could you do like what you did on Valentines and send ingredients for us to make a meal, or even the movie, the Testaments. People feed us so much junk and I am kind of candied out, I still have candy from last conference, and I just figure you might as well spend money buying and sending something that I will put to good use rather than something that will sit in my cupboards, ya know? I LOVE the St. Patty's package I have been needing a new razor but too cheap to buy a new one:D and Candy every once in a while is always good but all things in moderation:)


That is so cool that Justin took his family to the temple! I can't believe all the amazing things that are happening in Duchesne! I am so glad to hear that Lindsey and Ty got a job out in Vernal but I am also sad that they will not be in Logan if I go back there:( Well, This week is transfers. . . No worries I am staying:) So is Sister Beeson. We still have work to do here!

With Love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment