Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Email to Jamie 3-3-14

I am doing incredible! This week was really amazing! We received a lot of member referrals, and I had a lot of experiences that I needed right at the moment, we had a lot of miracles with our investigators. and I do love my companion. We decided that I am like her mom. I always have an extra pair of socks to give her so she is warm and I help her learn to cook and to eat healthy, and I sewed her gloves up for her it is just really funny! We both enjoy it.

That lady that we had to quit teaching called us this week. Last week she went to a different church and we hadn't heard from her all week until Saturday night she called us and said that she needed to come back to church because things are not going right and she said she had a renewed desire to live the Word of Wisdom. So we are still not going to teach her unless she contacts us about it, but she at least now recognizes the difference that going to the right church makes. :) People always ask why coffee, but if people realized how many humans are addicted to coffee there would be no question why coffee is a part of the word of Wisdom. . . it honestly grosses me out how many people drink coffee.

There is a really good video about addictions that we watched this week with one of our investigators who also has an addiction issue it is called "You Will Be Freed" There was another one we watched that wasn't about addiction that I LOVED it gave me the chills when I watched it it's called "Dare To Stand Alone" Super good!

I am staying warm, and doing well!
With Love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment