Monday, December 22, 2014

last email before Christmas Dec. 22, 2014

DO NOT SEND ME TREATS.... all we have in our apartment is TREATS and junk and I am so sick of doing the workout I have been doing for 18 months so my exercise is not very good right now. Whenever people do not want their treats at their house they just give it to us and I am so sick of junk food. We have thrown so much away too. You can send real food, but no sweets please:)

You do not eat any more bread at all??? The tree we made was from an oriental trading magazine, so all we did was put it together.



Wow, that is such a cool miracle! I am glad that little boy did not get girl toys and clothes. yeah, Sister Upchurch tried to e-mail it to you but you never got it, so I just had her text it to dad. Good thing Dad never changes his number:) I got into a class I was on a wait list for! Great! I am excited to hear about it! I will talk to you soon!!! 3 days!

With Love,
      Sister Smith

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 Christy wrote: Tender Mercies.
I seem to be having a lot of these lately. I just can't believe how often I am watched out for. I was working on sub for santa today, because Angella and I go shopping today. There were three angels left on the tree at Zions, so I was making my usual list of what we needed to shop for and I noticed that one I said was a girl, wasn't! It was for a boy. Heavenly Father made me notice that today so that little angel will get his proper toys. Also made sure nobody took it off the tree. It just made me so happy. Also dad got a text with the picture of you and your tree, I emailed it to myself. When I went to check it out there was a notice from usu about a class you were on a wait list for and you had to accept it tonight by 12:08 am. I will fill you in on the story of the wait list when we talk, but I just can't believe I saw the email. It is 10:30 at night and I just wanted to get your picture on my computer! I just love my Heavenly Father so much. He really looks out for me. Well for now, I am off to bed. Have an early day tomorrow to finish up Christmas for 60 children. Love you tons, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment