Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas business December 16, 2014



Okay, thank you for the notice that I can open my package. I will probably still send more home,but I still have to study, and wear clothes for 2 1/2 more weeks but I could get rid of that stuff already. Honestly all of my clothes look like trash, so overused and I am so sick of them. So I will probably leave a lot here, and I think most of my stuff will fit in my suitcases, I did buy a carry on bag, so I do have more room than I came out with. I am not exactly sure what I am doing yet:) I got the skirt from another Sister. We all get sick of our clothes, so we switch a lot:) But it is a tich too short for missionary standards, so I just sent it home for later:)

We had our Christmas conference yesterday so we had some training, then we got to watch a movie that was not made by the church! it is called "It's a Wonderful Life" I LOVED it! have you seen it before?
Susie told me the date and place too, I'll be there!

I did get the cheeseball package! I got it on a Sunday, how bizarre right? I guess they deliver mail on Sunday here. I am glad that you sent Sister Nelson something. She really needs a digital watch but does not have money to buy one, Sorry this is last minute and it definitely does not need to be for Christmas, but if you find one that is good will you send it to her? If you are too busy that is fine, I can do it when I get home. :) I kept forgetting to tell you she needed one.

We need to go to Nauvoo ASAP! and the sacred grove, another trip to NY!!!

I guess Gretchen has been in contact with a member of the ward though, so hopefully she is not too far gone.

This Christmas season has been especially stressful, I made it a goal to have all my Christmas shopping done before December starts next year, so I can fully enjoy Christmas and all the fun traditions we have and NOT have to be stressed about everything. It is not right to be stressed all December. That is exactly what Satan wants. I want to develop a lot more traditions the bring Christ in (some I have gained from members here) I do want you to leave all the Christmas stuff up for when I get home:)
I have missed Morgan so much, I don't know why especially him, Cass, and Cooper. maybe because they are the ones that I know will have the most change since I have been gone. I love my little brother a lot and I can't wait to hug him again, and for him to go on his mission!
Can I wear a dress for Family Pictures? I don't know what clothes I have there but I do not want to wear the pants I have here. Does it need to be like Christmas red or like burgundy red? does it matter? I love family pictures!
Grandma and Grandpa are so silly, they just up and drive to Idaho, I guess that is how our family rolls, we never plan anything in advance! I love it!

FOR SKYPE: For right now I am planning on skyping you around 1:30-2 my time. Which would be 2:30 or 3 your time. We kind of have to be flexible because you are only an hour time difference and Sister Taito has a 5 hour time difference. But we can confirm it next week when we e-mail.

With Love,
      Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment