Monday, November 10, 2014

Letter home November 10, 2014 Kenya Investigators

Habari Yako, (Swaheli)
We have some investigators that are from Kenya. IT is pretty neat to be around people from other counties all the time! A few days ago they fed us, it was called Ugali. It was white stuff we ate with spinach. It was so yummy! Also, we stopped by a potential investigator's home and it was neat to see how the Lord was guiding us to her. Soon she is having a pretty major surgery and she has no one to go to the hospital with her. So when we stopped by she just needed someone to listen to her. She is really scared for this surgery. This potential is pretty crazy, but it was good timing for us to be able to be there for her.
Wednesday the Elders found my GPS! It was so exciting to have it back. It was also good to be without it, so I really had to follow the spirit to get me where we needed to go. It build my confidence in myself and my map reading. But it is so nice to have it back for when we get lost.
Today we woke up to snow! Lots of it! we are actually not able to drive our cars today because of all the snow. IT is so crazy, so I don;t know how we can shop, or email or do anything else we planned on doing today. But hopefully I'll get a lot of letters written. With Love, Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment