Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014 Week 41

So close but yet so far away from blackout!! Only one square left! Word of Wisdom. Sister Beeson's birthday is today, so I probably won't have a lot of time for writing letters. This week was a pretty good one. We spent like 30 minutes last night taking crazy pictures. It was a lot of fun. Also in between sessions of conference yesterday, we had a pot luck. I felt like a part of a family again!! It was so good! I love the Eau Claire ward.
I am now realizing how destructive sarcasm can be. The church is really focusing on it. Have you seen the video "Stop IT!"? You should watch it. There is much more need for us to all be so kind to each other. To uplift and build each other.
Also as a mission, we are studying the Atonement and I am learning so much. I know it is only through Jesus Christ that we can live with our Heavenly Father again, He love us, and He lives! I love Him and all of you!!! Sister Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment