Tuesday, April 29, 2014

4-28-14 email Week 44

This Easter was by far, my favorite Easter ever. I was so able to focus 100% on what the Holiday was about instead of eggs and the Easter Bunny. We prepared a short Easter message to share (it was about 15 minutes long) and we went to share it with people. It was all centered around the video "because of him" and the website that video is on. I loved reading about and testifying of the love that the Savior has for all of us and how we will all be resurrected because of him. It was a beautiful day and I loved to be constantly thinking about him on this day.

IT would be nice if people would find people for us to teach, because tracting all the time is not the most effective. . . I try to share why I know the church is true as many chances as I get because people I am teaching need to know that I am a real person too, and that I had doubts too. I did have to have my own conversion.

It sounds like you and I have the same sickness, Mine has lasted about 4 weeks. . . and it is terrible. I don't want to do anything except for sleep all the time. I have not been the most effective missionary, plus it rains all the time and I cannot convince myself to go out tracting in the rain all day if I am sick.
The dress does fit. I LOVE it! the length is perfect! seriously my cardigans are so pathetic now. I just need to get rid of so many of them. But I did buy a new black one, I couldn't wait any longer, I just got impatient.
I LOVE the video "Because of Him." I get the chills every time I watch it!

We are doing great, we are taking turns being sick, so we both have something awful but I am going to the doctor soon. Also, Sister Beeson got glasses so she can see now! I am excited to talk to you, it is so crazy how fast 6 months flies by. I did go buy new shoes, they are much better, It was NO fun breaking them in but they are broken in now and all is well:) My snow boots are doing great! I don't have to wear my snow boots anymore, just my rain boots, it is crazy how much it rains. I am sure Cassidy will help you plant!


I LOVE family history too! Patty is so excited to go to the temple and do baptisms for her parents and I wish I would be in Eau Claire to help her. But I am moving to Anoka, Minnesota on Wednesday. I was on for like two minutes and I think I found a source for an ancestor just because I was showing Patty how to search for sources on familysearch. I'll have to find a time to do more research to see if it really is a source. but yes! I love family history. I have been wanting to read that talk for a LONG time but I am slow at reading the Ensign! (The talk was "Beyond the Bubblegum machine" in April Ensign) That talk sounds great! I will have to read all of it. We definitely think that way sometimes. it reminds me of Elder Uchtdorf's talk in conference about being grateful in all circumstances. I love you! SO MUCH! Yeh Eh Nah Pah Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment