Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14, 2014. Week 42

So recently the library has been really busy so we have not been able to get computers next to each other so we had to go shopping first but this week and last week we were able to e-mail first.
Our family is so great! Everyday I meet people and it makes me even more grateful for the family I do have and people always say that my family will be blessed by me serving a mission and I was thinking today probably one of the greatest blessings is from all the communication we do as I am on my mission. All of the e-mailing, and letters and stuff. :) we don't normally talk this much with my cousins at least.
I was not saying you did a bad job on the paragraph in the ward mission letter, sorry if it made it sound like that. I was just wondering if I need to give you more information, or anything:) I did get Morgan's notes on the priesthood session, I loved them! I actually sent my iPod home to have you switch some things and I would love if you put the Priesthood session, and some of your favorite talks on there (Specially President Uchtdorf's) I was very excited to read his notes, I do need to read the session. We do drive, no we do not ride our bikes, it is still snowing here. But recently, did I tell you about this?, All of the missionaries in our mission got pedometers and we are supposed to take 10,000 steps every day. I started trying to do that though and my feet started hurting so bad I could not walk at all so I am not really sure what to do. haha!
Jamie had to pay that much just to run? That is so crazy. That is terrible for the person that loses.
Morgan is so amazing, It sounds like he is really growing up a lot, I miss my little bro!
Yeh Eh Nah! Tee Luh Tha Luh Kee (See you next time)

With Love,
Sister Smith

Dad played a game??? haha! that is so fun! I LOVE playing games! You all better be ready to play games with me for weeks after I get home. A game or 10 a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment